Are you a Dungeons & Dragons fan? Well, Stargate SG-1 is a roleplaying game that’s similar, but with science fiction settings. There’s a core rulebook up for grabs as well as some valuable items. You may want to check out the preorder details to see how much it will cost you. Here’s the full press release.
Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game Preorder Press Release
Recently, Wyvern Gaming and Modiphius Entertainment announced that the Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game is now available for pre-order. The full-color, hardcover Core Rulebook contains everything Stargate and science fiction fans will need to be eligible for recruitment by Stargate Command and train to become full members of the SG teams.
As a new member of the Stargate Phoenix Site, a secret off-world Stargate program, players will embark on missions guided by a Gatemaster to explore new worlds and cultures, obtain new technologies, and fight to preserve freedom across the Milky Way Galaxy. Gatemasters can craft their own season of Stargate using the new Campaign System that guides them through creating a campaign as if it were a TV series. And for those who need a refresher or those who are brand new to the franchise, the Stargate Program Brief chapter will catch everyone up on the state of the Universe leading up to the start of their campaign.
Stargate Command orders you to get the game here: https://www.modiphius.net/collections/stargate-sg-1-rpg.
The Stargate product line is currently available through Wyvern Gaming and Impressions ADV in North America and will also be coming to retail soon through Modiphius’ European distributors.
Features of the Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game include:
- Five races, six classes, and a multitude of origins to create your own character
- Classless leveling post level 5, using a wide variety of Feats to customize your character to fit your desired playstyle
- Familiar 5th edition d20 base rules that have been highly adapted to fit a modern sci-fi setting
- A focus on the non-combat nature of Stargate, with new social and plot mechanics
- All new encounter types such as Convince, Research & Development, Aerial Combat, Pursuit, Firefight, and more
- New Goa’uld, planets, allies, and life forms
Please visit our bookstore before you leave
We have an outstanding online store where you can buy any of our books. While you can purchase these titles from most online retailers, it may be more affordable to buy them directly from us, especially when it comes to shipping. We have printers and distributors in various parts of the world, helping us spread our delightful books and anthologies. So see what we have available here!